Exchanges and Returns Policy
We, at Maidor Jewelry, want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase!
- We offer exchanges or returns within 7 days of receipt of purchase.
- All returns and exchanges require approval. Approved exchanges are accepted for items purchased on maidor.com or in our Maidor showroom only. We do not refund for the cost of shipping, unless we have sent an item in error.
- To protect our jewelry and your return package, we will issue you a Return Label to make sure each package is insured properly for its value. Items will be inspected before accepted. Merchandise should be returned in its original condition with the original Maidor box and pouch.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if an exchange is requested or if you request to cancel a ring that is still in production.
- Engraved or embossed products, custom, and personalized products (including initials, lettering, birthstones and custom sizes) are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Any variation in size, color or customization that is not available for “as-is” purchase on our website is considered a custom order and is FINAL SALE.
- Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender’s expense).
Maidor Jewelry reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any purchase made that does not meet the above requirements.
Exchange process for orders:
- Put your jewelry in a shipping box along with your exchange form. Jewelry must be returned in the original packaging.
- Attach your pre-paid label to the shipping box.
- Bring your packaged box to a CanadaPost or FedEx, depending on the label provided.
- For domestic exchanges you will be charged shipping on your new order if it is under $500.
- For international orders you will be charged for return shipping and shipping on your new order.